- Welcome to the Immigrant Visa Unit
- New E-Mail Address
In order to serve our visa applicants more efficiently, we have created this new e-mail address: IVMNLAppointments@state.gov, for early appointment requests and visa scheduling issues. Please note, however, that early appointment requests will be approved on a case to case basis (i.e., aging out cases, or in cases involving personal or medical emergencies), and only if visa interview slots are available. For other immigrant and K visa concerns, please send an e-mail to IVMNLAppointments@state.gov.
- Visa Information and Appointment Service Call Hours and New Phone Number
The Visa Information and Appointment Service is now accessible from Monday to Friday only, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., except on Philippine and U.S. holidays.
In addition to (632) 982-5555 and (214) 571-1600 (for calls from the United States), immigrant and K visa applicants may also request a visa appointment via this n
- ew call center number: (632) 902-8930.
- The Importance of Becoming “Documentarily Qualified” (NVC)
- Visa Interview Appointments (discrepancies on the time schedule)
- Immigrant and K Visa Applicant Appointment Package/Instructions(you can print instruction)
- A Practical Guide to Immigration for Filipino Spouses and Fiancé(e)s of American Citizens
- K-1 visa (FAQ)
- CFO seminar
- travel tax
- Philippines Customs, Currency & Airport Tax regulations details
- family code of the Philippines
- public charge issue of beneficiary
- divorce decree
- what to bring and not to bring during the interview
- Nonimmigrant Visa Application Procedures
- Applying for an Immigrant Visa Appointment
- SLEC medical for visa application
- Filling Out Arrival-Departure Record, CBP Form I-94, for Nonimmigrant Visitors with a Visa for the U.S.